Family Prayer: Say this simple prayer as a family:
Creator God, be with us as we make our Lenten journey together as a family.
Give us the strength to do what we have promised
and the love to help one another along the way.
When Easter comes, may our Lenten promises have brought us closer to You and to Your Son, Jesus. Amen
- The Trócaire Box: An invitation to place the ‘Trócaire Box’ in each and every home.
- Mass each evening, Monday to Friday, at 7.30pm, in the Church of Irish Martyr’s, Ballycane.
- Scripture Sharing with Fr. Michael in the Parochial House, beginning Monday coming, 26th February at 8pm. (Bring a Bible).
- Reflecting on the Sunday Gospel with Sr. Peggy taking place in the Parochial House continues on
Tuesday coming 27th February, after the 10am Mass.
- Stations of the Cross each Friday of Lent at 3.30pm in Our Lady and St David’s Church led by the Legion of Mary. All welcome to join us.
- Mass by Candle Light each Friday evening at 7.30pm in Church of the Irish Martyr’s, Ballycane, followed by a half hour of Adoration.
So please feel welcome to join in any of the above Lenten Activities. ‘Lent is what you do’.!